Sure you love your kids, but there's no place to get away from it all in the current setup of your house. You dream about a comfortable retreat—a place to call your own, where you can rejuvenate and relax without leaving home.
Or maybe your kids are grown and out of the house, and you dream of converting the extra space in your home into your personal office, exercise room, craft/hobby room, whatever your heart desires.
Maybe you have stopped inviting people over for dinner because you're embarrassed by your outdated kitchen. Not only is the decor ancient, the layout is so inefficient that cooking and cleaning up has become more of a chore than a pleasure.
Perhaps your bathroom is outdated. Let us transform your space into a luxurious spa like feel with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, walk-in tile showers, heated floors, re-designed space and much more.
You want to sit outside and enjoy your coffee while reading the newspaper, without the rainy weather or pesky bugs stopping you. We have a wide variety of covered porches, screen porches, sun rooms and covered decks to make this possible.
You or your family's mobility is of concern, yet you want to remain in your home and continue to live comfortably. Let us custom tailor a plan to help make your home's bathrooms, kitchen and navigation safer.
Since 2002, Ben Clark Jr. Remodeling has produced beautiful work, taking extra care to address issues just like these for our customers. Will you be next? We hope so!
Offering home improvement in Owensboro, Ky.
We provide design/build services, or we can work seamlessly with your design professional.
Our home remodeling services include:
- Residential Construction
- Universal Design
Our projects include kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and more:
- Kitchen remodels & kitchen renovations
- Bathroom remodels
- Master bedroom suites
- Master baths
- Full home remodels
- Room additions
- Covered porches
- Granite counter tops
- Sun rooms
Aging in Place
Aging in Place is the act of living safely and comfortably in one's own home regardless of age or physical ability. As the baby boomer generation matures, Aging in Place remodeling is becoming a popular and viable alternative to moving to an assisted living community or skilled nursing facility.
Some of the benefits of Aging in Place include:
- Maintaining a sense of independence in a comfortable environment
- Feeling the security of familiar surroundings
- Enjoying a home that has been tailored to your specific needs
Aging in Place modifications may include:
- Installing grab bars in bath areas
- Installing roll-out drawers in bathroom base cabinets for easier access
- Installing wheelchair accessible vanities and sinks
- Installing single lever plumbing fixtures
- Installing curb-free walk-in showers that are also wheelchair and walker friendly
- Installing additional lighting in the bathroom
- Installing handheld sprayers in the shower
- Installing tall, comfort height toilets
- Widening door frames to accommodate wheelchairs and walkers
- Installing taller countertops in the bathroom
- Changing the color of countertops to distinguish the edge from the floor